The large studio hall in Wroclaw

The large hall of the Polish Broadcast in Wroclaw was built in the years 1939-1942 and is internationally known as one of the best broadcasting halls in Poland.

The volume of 7900m³, an area of 600m² and the resulting reverberation offer ideal conditions for great classical and soundtrack productions with extensive bodies of sound like symphony orchestras and choirs, but also for high-quality chamber recordings. An organ of high quality is available. The studio rooms allow comfortable and convenient working.

International labels such as UNIVERSAL JAPAN, SONY/BMG, CONSTANTIN Films and COLUMBIA PICTURES appreciate this studio room, for which the renowned TELDEX STUDIO BERLIN provides for the fields of classical, film and pop music brilliant state-of-the-art technology from Germany.

Last but not least the attractive location, just 350 km away from Berlin, to reach by car or by flight to the nearby international airport, make this studio hall so interesting in an innovative city characterized by theaters, universities, philharmonic hall, opera house and historic architecture.